© 2018 – 2021. This site and the corresponding domain are property of PONTI & PARTNERS, S.L.P, a company with Tax Identification Number ESB65475998. Registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 42314, Sheet 46, Page B-403.413, Registration 17.
The information provided in PontiNET, as well as in some messages and attachments, is confidential between the client and Ponti & Partners, SLP. Likewise, it is intended only for professional purposes and can be centrally managed.
Ponti & Partners, SLP shall assume no liability for the communications received if no explicit acknowledgement of receipt has been issued.
The domains www.ponti.pro and www.pontinet.es use Google Analytics to draw up usage statistics.
General Terms and Conditions of Ponti & Partners, SLP, registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona: https://www.ponti.pro/documents/General-Conditions_Ponti-and-Partners-SLP.pdf
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You are hereby informed that your personal data are included in a database property of Ponti & Partners, SLP for the purposes of:
(a) Managing Intellectual Property (IP) services.
(b) Providing information on Intellectual Property and our firm, e.g. in the form of newsletters or bulletins.
2. The legitimate purpose of such data is the rendering of Intellectual Property related services.
3. Data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except where required by law o by the needs for service.
4. You may, at any moment, exercise your legal rights of information, access, rectification and elimination. Please submit yours requests to the database manager of Ponti & Partners, SLP at its business address at Consell de Cent, 322, 08007 Barcelona or at the electronic address email@example.com. When a request to cancel communications relating to intellectual property and the company, such as newsletters or circulars, is received, processed and the exercise of the right of cancellation is confirmed.
5. Newsletters are sent via the MailJet platform which adheres to all security and tracking guarantees.